Thursday, September 8, 2011

just a little date with Kari Byron

So, my boys told me they were going to Argonia this past weekend for the big rocket launch.
Supposedly, Discovery Channel was there to finish filming the LDRS special.
Funny thing.  This photo came back with my boys.
Just a little snapshot with Kari Byron of MythBusters.
I'm sure the photo was taken for Eli's benefit...or Kari's benefit.
I'm sure my honey didn't enjoy putting his arm around such a pretty girl.

She really is a doll.
And my boys are pretty adorable too :)

It's no wonder these boys enjoy rockets.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I heard about that event on the radio and thought of Mitch. I'm glad to hear that he went. I don't think you have anything to worry about Danielle. I bet he had a blast! (har har)

mark

Amy said...

Love Mitch's shirt. :)