Sunday, November 27, 2011

five-0

My sweet honey turns the big five-0 today.
It's the new 40, you know.  That makes me 32 :)
I won't list 50 reasons why I love him and think he should be celebrated.
Although I could.

Here's my top 10 favorite things about my sweetie:

10. He makes me laugh every single day.  Sometimes, he has to remind me to laugh at myself.
9.  He is so tender and thoughtful and caring and compassionate.
8.  He has the most beautiful blue eyes.
7.  He has a gorgeous red hot rod.  The car is almost as hot as he is :)
6.  He is a great teacher and coach.
5.  He's a WSU Shocker alum and fan.
4.  He works hard and provides well for our family.
3.  He can fix almost anything...and we test him regularly on this one.
2.  He plays hard and makes my life so much fun.
1.  He loves Jesus and acts more and more like Him everyday.

Happy birthday Mitch!  I love you more today than I did 15 years ago.  50 looks great on you!
(He's an identical mirror twin.  In case you're wondering, I got the better looking one. :)

3 comments:

Mitch said...

Gee, who's the old fart in the car?
; )

Amy said...

Happy, happy birthday, Mitch! :)

Anonymous said...

Okay you are right. He is adorable.