Saturday, October 29, 2011

happy, happy, happy!

I found this fabric at Hobby Lobby a couple of weeks ago.
And it was on sale - score!!!
It made me so happy, happy, happy.
Don't you think it's just happy fabric?
So many bright and happy colors.  It just makes me smile:)
I knew I had to have some curtains for my living room.  But I haven't sewn for a very, very long time.
Matter of fact, we have lived in this house for 12 1/2 years and my sewing machine is still in the garage.
It gets used a lot.

Thank goodness my mommy keeps her sewing machine out all the time in her craft room.  And she has great sewing accessories!
I whipped these up real quick.  (Sewing must be like riding a bicyle.)
They make my living room a very happy place.














and that makes me a happy mommy!
Apparently, the dog is pretty happy with them too :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVE how they turned out Danielle!! The clips work perfectly!! Love, love, love the fabric!! :)

Chad and Jody said...

The clips are a very cute added accessory! Looks great!

sarajane said...

i love the fabric! I have been looking for some fabric for my basement. I might have to copy :)