Saturday, November 3, 2012

last one

I have totally fallen off the blog wagon.  As in, "Help!!  I've fallen and I can't get up!"
Oh well, I'm here today and trying to get back on the ol' wagon.

We have only 1 trick-or-treater left at our house.
And I'm pretty happy about it!
I'm the lame, don't-really-like-Halloween, mom.
I endure it, only because I can't wait to get to Thanksgiving.
Matter of fact, I've been known to tell my kids I will pay them $20 if they can put together their own costumes from stuff we already have so we don't have to brave the costume shopping crowd.

Abi chose $20 this year and did a bang-up job.

We hit up all our neighbors and then drove around to the grandparents, great-grandparents and some of our favorite people.

It's kinda weird having just 1 kiddo to trick-or-treat. 
It makes it really tricky to steal candy - there's only 1 bucket to dig in.  Bummer.
But this girl LOVES being the only kid...

This is Abi's favorite stop.
She loves to go see Jackie, her daycare provider from many years ago.
I think we have this same photo for the last 9 years.
We sure do love Miss Jackie!

There's my obligatory Halloween post...now, let's move on to Thanksgiving :)

2 comments:

sarajane said...

So glad you are back on the wagon. It is so much more entertaining!:). Happy thanksgiving :)

Mitch said...

Miss'n the extra candy that used to be provided by hav'n 3 trick-or-treaters.