Thursday, November 24, 2011

thanks living

Thanks living - A friend used this term this week and I've been pondering it ever since.
She didn't define it in her fb post but she has defined it with her life.
Thanks living - a lifestyle of thanks for every small and big blessing in my life.
Wow, my life and attitude would be so different if I would remember this every single day.  Not just 1 day a year.  Not just for a season.  Every.Single.Day!

Like many of you, I'm thankful for my gorgeous, healthy family; my funny, fabulous friends who make me laugh and cry everyday; and so much more.

But mostly, I'm thankful for a Savior who took my sins upon His back so that I can live eternally with Him.  Let me never forget the many blessings He has poured out on me and my simple little life. 

Oh yeah, and I'm really, really thankful for a large Sonic happy hour diet cherry coke and some black Friday shopping :)

Happy Thanks Living

No comments: