Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011

Well, less than an hour left in this year called 2011.
It's been an incredible year!
Yes, I'm at home and not out partying at 11:00 p.m. on New Year's Eve.
That's how I roll.
I'm super, duper exciting.

I've spent the last couple of days reflecting on this year.
I won't bore you with ALL the highlights.
Just a few.

God has graciously blessed my little family with good health, lots of fun and some great memories.
We've spent many hours at basketball games, baseball games and football games.
That explains my big bleacher bum!
We spent a week together in Florida soaking up the sun, Disney fun and swimming with dolphins.
We had a little visit from the Discovery channel and Kari Byron.
My babies turned 13, 12 and 9.  I'm the "new 32" :)

We lost my stepdaddy to a short battle with pancreatic cancer.
But God was so faithful to take care of us at every turn.
I found new step siblings, nieces and nephews.
My mom, sister and I are bonded and our love and respect for each other is greater than ever before.
God became so real to my kids.
They have a greater understanding of the importance of faith and family.
Thank you, Jesus and Papa Ken.

My friendships are more precious.
God has richly blessed me this year.
He is our Great Provider and Mighty Physician.
Thank you, Lord, for all your blessings, provision, grace and mercy.
We are truly blessed and overwhelmed.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Love this. Love you.
Looking forward to new memories with you in 2012!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Happy New Year to you, sweet lady!

Chad and Jody said...

love this list!
Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Love you sweet, precious daughter.

Mitch said...

I am more blessed than ever-much more than I deserve!