Friday, June 17, 2011

farm girl, really?

You can take the girl off the farm but you can't take the farm out of the girl.














Apparently, I've been living in the city too long.  I really did wear my good work clothes out to the farm for harvest photography today.
But that didn't stop me from hopping on the four-wheeler for some fun.

My daddy was probably not impressed with my work shoes.  Dir-tay!!














My racing partner - Shirley (she doubles as my step-mom when she's not on the four-wheeler.)














Yep, that's what this girl does on the farm!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! We missed the harvest because we were gone. ~Beki

Dad said...

Your shoes looked just fine. It was fun to have you and Abbi out while we were harvesting. Thank you for coming out to the farm.