Tuesday, May 10, 2011

mother's day

I love being a mommy.
Mother's Day is such a great holiday.  It's a day to celebrate one of the most wonderful of God's creations - moms.

We had a long and relaxing lunch with my mom and sister and our families.  The cousins loved playing together which made the grown-ups most happy :)














Once it cooled down just a little, the five of us played 9 holes of golf.  It wasn't Terradyne but it was a totally fun family time.

The only thing I really, really wanted for Mother's Day was a trip to the Twisted Cow for frozen yogurt.  I budgeted it into my diet for the day and enjoyed quite an indulgence.  The Twisted Cow is a fabulous new serve-yourself, weigh-n-pay frozen yogurt extravaganza.  They are getting ready to put a cow on the roof and they're having a contest to name her.  I'm so pleased they're building a monument to honor me and all my visits and (quite a few) dollars already spent eating this pure deliciousness.  I think they should name her Dani Sue...or Dani Moo.  Either is fine with me :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a fun day! Awesome photo of you and your little people :)