Tuesday, September 27, 2011

love notes

My sweet Abi loves to leave love notes on my pillow.
She's just sweet like that.
She's very thoughtful and really thinks about her recipient.
This weekend, she left a love note each for me.


Bright.  Colorful.  Fun.  Caring.  Loving.  Buttful.

Great.  My daughter thinks I'm buttful.  I'm sure that's the 3 pumpkin chocolate chip muffins I enjoyed last night.  They settled in my backside.
Oh well, I'm pretty happy with bright, colorful, fun, caring and loving.
And buttful :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He he he. Funny. Might want to cover the spelling lesson one more time.

Mark

Amy said...

I am still giggling out loud... even though I knew what was coming. I love it!!

rentz said...

That is so sweet! And sooo funny!

Margo said...

That is so sweet! Thanks for sharing this - I needed a good chuckle in the middle of my day - "buttful" - HA!!